TWDLX CFZYHFP TJNLHWA DFIL WDL QTXC TQ COZZPL FXWYQFHWA JOW MOYWL VYQQLXLGW QOGHWYTGA QXTC WDTAL TQ WDLYX COZZPL FGFPTZOLA—WDL JXTTCAWYHS FGV WDL WYCL WOXGLX FXL ZTTV LUFCBPLA. WDLXL FXL FPAT CFZYHFP FXWYQFHWA WDFW JLFX GT HPTAL XLALCJPFGHL WT FGK COZZPL FXWYQFHW, LYWDLX YG QTXC TX QOGHWYTG—XLCLCJXFPPA, BLGAYLILA, FGV AGLFSTAHTBLA FXL LUFCBPLA.
Tip Q = F
XIWY HW KISSNPW QC RCY IRQPZWYHRQ KHSTB, KIBV CA KCQPZR YPBVRCNCSJ TW H KJWYPZJ YC YVP GTDHZQTRS GCZNQ, HRQ GCINQ TRQPPQ HMMPHZ, YC H GTDHZQ, YC CMPZHYP LJ WCKP IRFRCGR HSPRBJ—GTYRPWW HZYVIZ GPHWNPJ’W AHWBTRHYTCR GTYV YVP KJWYPZTPW CA VCG KISSNPW KHRHSP GTYVCIY KHSTB, ACZ POHKMNP VTW BCKKPRYW QIZTRS VTW ETWTY YC YVP QIZWNPJW TR SA4 HRQ CR YVP NCRQCR IRQPZSZCIRQ TR CM7.
TIP: R = N
Decryption help: here
More tips: here
Participation points: 10 points
Anyone with four or more correct answers was awarded points.
1. Since at 4:47 the Petri dish is half full, a minute later at 4:48 it'll be full.
2. The tide will never reach the ladder, 'cause the ship rises with the tide.
3. People who have not been injured:
13 (not lost an eye)+23 (not broke their back)+28(not lost their finger)+18(not lost an arm)=82
These 82 people have only 3 injuries or less.
98 - 82 = 16
so a minimum of 16 must have lost all 4
4. Only so far until it goes out again, so half way in! By the time it's over the half, it's on its way out again...
3. Give one of the child the basket with the Rememberall in it! So six children have a Rememberall, the seventh child gets the basket and a Rememberall in it.